Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Having fun, while we're still young & beautiful

I know, I know -- it's been way too long since my last blog post. I've been extremely busy with my final project, searching for jobs, and a lot of soul searching. I joke that this internship basically turned my life upside down (mostly for the best), but I'll save that for a later post.

The other girls & I have been doing a lot of celebrating here lately. I thought I hung up my party hat, but I think we all got hit pretty hard with the realization that we're being pushed out into the real world sooner than we might like, and we need to live it up while we can. The past few weeks have been filled with bachelorette parties, a last-minute trip to Atlanta to see DJ Pauly D, St. Patrick's Day festivities in Savannah, my birthday, Ashlee's birthday, and now my 2 "moms" are here for the week to vacay with me.

We've had a blast & created some incredible memories along the way. I'm thankful for my time on this crazy island & the chance to just live before I have to do that whole responsible grown-up thing.

The bachelorette crew with the band
DJ Pauly D. 
Party crew in Savannah
My parents had cupcakes delivered to me! Vegan, of course.
Flowers for the birthday girl.
Starting off birthday celebrations at Frosty's.
Ashlee's birthday -- we needed another excuse to visit our friends at Frosty's.
The J Squad
Mama P & me

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures, and I love reading how you've grown so much. So excited for some high quality celebration time in May!!!!

    ReplyDelete