Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Gratitude

Today will be my last public post about gratitude, but I will do my best to continue journaling my gratitude each day and I encourage you to do the same.  It really has created a little stockpile of happiness for me!

I'm grateful for:

Human kind.  There is plenty of evil and hatred in the world, but today I was refreshed by the kindness of one of our guests.  The same guest who photographed me yesterday bid farewell to us today.  He said his goodbyes during lunch & left the interns a card and a little bag.  After he left, we opened the bag to find gift cards for each of us to cash in for a mani-pedi a local spa.  I still don't know what to say.

These guys.

And of course the mothers who birthed them!  Being in such close proximity to my niece and nephews when they were born was wonderful, but when I left for college, they just might be the ones I miss most!  They say and do the funniest things and it's hard missing out. But I'm so grateful they were brought into this world healthy & happy & spreading joy with their wonderful little personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment