Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

These Days

This weekend was UH-MAY-ZING.  Every day, I think about how blessed I am for this experience.  Thursday after work, we busted out of there and headed to the beach.  We spent most of our time there Saturday and Sunday, too -- I'm loving 70 degree weather in February!  Besides that, things around here have been pretty low-key.  Working my day away and going to bed early.  Typical intern life.
No beach day would be complete without views like this!

I'm in my Program Development rotation this week.  I really think this might be where I spend my last 6-8 weeks.  This week I'm researching some new recreation ideas and coming up with a vegan/vegetarian meal plan to be used in the meal planning class.

One of the part-time instructors here put me in touch with the coordinator at BreakThrough, a local gym looking to re-vamp their program.  She overheard me teaching a class and was quite impressed with me :)  I visited the gym last week & attended a class called "Cardio Cross-Train" that they want me to take over.  I'll start that tomorrow so there's an extra $25 in my pocket each week!

Nothing else too exciting going on around here, except planning for St. Patrick's Day in Savannah and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my girl Ginna Goode this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment