Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Letting Go

On my way back from the beach yesterday, I realized how happy I was.  The view of the ocean and soaking up the sun for a while worked wonders for me.

A few months ago, I kept an anonymous blog about my trials and tribulations of the horrible living situation I found myself in.  I am in such a different place in my life now (both physically and figuratively) and for that I am thankful beyond words.  I was thinking about all of this on my jog back home, and about how our experiences and what we hold on to affect our daily life.  My last few months in Columbia were absolutely miserable, but because I have been able to let go of that situation, I am markedly more happy.  What are you holding on to and what can you let go of in order to make room for happiness?  Let it go.  Let go of the stress and worry and allow yourself to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment